[Counselors] Google Classroom sharing, this Thursday, October 22 at 10:00 am on zoom

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Oct 20 07:32:26 CDT 2020

Letโ€™s get together, even if itโ€™s on zoom! This is being sent only to those of you that have joined us for a counselor retreat within the past 10 years.

Lynn Hendren, from Jay, will share with us how to use Google Classroom and others are welcome to share their expertise. ๐Ÿ˜Š
I sent out a message this morning at 7:20 to those who have already registered, if you did not receive this message confirming your registration you are not registered.

To Register in advance for this meeting:
https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEtdO6przkvG9x2UKDHF37s94XP3yEGi7S2
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting, please add this to your calendar
 When: Oct 22, 2020 10:00 AM Central Time
Once registered, I will send you a reminder email with the link to join on Thursday morning.

Also on this day, we can talk about getting together again at a later date to share ideas or whatever would be best for you, have your calendars available. We want to continue to keep this group connected ๐Ÿ˜Š

We can share more ideas this Thursday, October 22 .
Have a terrific Tuesday!

Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>