[Counselors] Google ideas recording and to register for next desk retreat

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Oct 22 15:40:38 CDT 2020

Good afternoon,
Thank you to everyone for joining us today for our google ideas.  Thank you Lynn Hendren from Jay for agreeing to present and to everyone else that chimed in, asked questions or helped clarify things. We appreciate you all so much!
I have attached the staff development certificate, please email me or Annette if you need the one for CEU’s.

I have two things for you below.  The first one is the recording from today with chat messages only 😊 The second topic is to register for our next desk retreat on November 19 at 10:00 am. We cannot wait to do this again!

Recording from today:
Topic: Google Classroom ideas
Date: Oct 22, 2020
Meeting Recording:
https://onenet.zoom.us/rec/share/6oGvx77Zyqb0dgwGzJlnbsXcFzu3elTDYflNj670s5FRDjErQ5AgkP6fr2MDXzKu.IK7Y3aGa43-R-srj
Please use this access passcode: Deskretreat1!
To register for our next Desk Retreat-How can we get students motivated virtually doing their ICAP and other ideas to share:
When: Nov 19, 2020 10:00 AM
Register in advance for this meeting:
https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIscOCppjkuEtLlA4V5nuLMLVVHyuEenPiR
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

Thank you again for the wonderful conversation at our desk retreat!! Loved all of the participation, questions and comments.
We are looking forward to our next one!
Have a great evening!

Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation