[Counselors] Summer school question

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Feb 4 11:10:02 CST 2021

Our summer school concept is going back to in-school, with a human teacher! 😊
It will be free, only for students that have failed something.
*June, 1st semester
*July, 2nd semester
Held at one high school.

The last few years summer school has been online only, using Odysseyware.
It started with it being held at one school. Students used city transportation.
EOI 😊 classes had a teacher. Other courses were online.
Then, the next year, it was held at each high school. Online only.
Last year, of course, it was open to work from home. Online only.

Alicia  Brierton
Counselor
Eisenhower High School
Phone: (580)355-9144 Ext. 3014