[Counselors] Desk Retreat nest Thursday February 25

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Feb 19 12:08:47 CST 2021

Happy sunny Friday!
Hopefully this is the last really cold day for a few days. I hope that you all have been able to stay warm and keep electricity!

We are having our monthly desk retreat next Thursday, February 25 from 10:00-11:00 (we can go longer if you need it) We will talk about NCAA/NAIA, MyACT, Summer Institute and whatever else you want to talk about or ask questions.
We will have the 3rd new counselor desk retreat on Wednesday, February 24 from 10:00-11:00 if you can't attend the Thursday desk retreat or you can attend both-we do not mind! I will be sending that link out on the OKEPAS Student Prep list serv on Monday.

Here is the registration for Thursday's desk retreat, Feb 25, at 10:00 am.
Register in advance for this meeting:
https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJErduirqTgiGdX0jhI1S7Q_QSK6BBWLXmhd

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
I will send you a reminder on Thursday morning about the desk retreat if you have registered.

I hope that you have a warm and relaxing weekend.
Take care!

Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
https://okhighered.org/student-prep/