[Counselors] contract for concurrent students

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Jan 7 08:51:06 CST 2021

Our district pays the tuition for all concurrent students.  And there are particular courses/sections for which the district also pays for the books.  But there's no reimbursement of fees based on student performance in the course.

Jennifer Sack| Lead Counselor

Counselor to Students Grades 10-12, last names Pe-Z

Booker T. Washington HS

1514 East Zion Street, Tulsa, OK 74106

Office phone: 918-925-1004

Google voice: 918-480-5923