[Counselors] Vote on moving our desk retreat to Wednesday instead of Thursday

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Jan 7 09:15:23 CST 2021

We have our desk retreat scheduled for 10 am, January 21st. SDE is having a webinar at that same time. Would you like to move our meeting to Wednesday, January 20th at 10 am or keep it the same? Please let me know by the end of the day- keep or change- majority vote wins! 😊 email lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>  keep or change.  Thanks!

[cid:image001.png at 01D6E4D4.82A61350]

Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
https://okhighered.org/student-prep/
Office:405.225.9257
Mobile: 580.614.1328

“Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, smile and start again.” ~Author unknown