[Counselors] Medical Marijuana policy

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Jan 22 07:55:19 CST 2021

Our policy says that a student with a medical marijuana license are allowed
"to access and utilize marijuana in accordance with the law. School
personnel are not legally permitted to administer medical marijuana to
students. Any student requiring the use of medical marijuna must do so off
school premises. At no time will marijuana be grown or stored on school
premises."

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 4:48 PM OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor
Discussion Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

> Does anyone have a medical marijuana policy?
> Amy Broadbent
> Cashion High School Counselor
> 405-433-2575
> abroadbent at cashionps.org

*"Children are not an interruption of our work; they are the purpose." *
*Dee Monroe, M.Ed.*
Verdigris Jr High Counselor Grades 7-9
918 266-6333 ext 2115