[Counselors] Scholarships

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Jul 8 10:52:07 CDT 2021

When completing her FASFA, there is a place for specific situations like hers. It will also “allow” the college to know the situation and not stir back up that trauma each year when applying. I’d contact someone there and/or at her college. When I worked for OSU, we had a few of these. It will put her into a different bracket for a bunch more financial aid.

Thanks,
Dana Hatter