[Counselors] Student Preparation 2 list servs: OKEPAS & Counselor Discussion Board

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Oct 6 08:09:49 CDT 2021

Good morning!
You made it through the ACT test-Yahoo!!!! 😊 You all are great! Be sure and take time for YOU today and every day! You are a treasure that cannot be replaced!!

I just want to send a note about Student Prep’s two list servs (you are on both of them):

  1.  OKEPAS Student Preparation list serv – We send out information regarding PreACT/ACT information, counselor conferences, our workshop information, job postings sent every Tuesday, and other information for you. You cannot post anything on this list serv.

  1.  OSRHE Student Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board(the one you are reading now) – On this list serv, you can post! You were added to this list serv because you have attended an overnight counselor conference/summer institute. You can ask questions of other counselors or if you need help with something, regarding whatever, this is the list serv to do that on. You have seen some questions come through but no responses. Don’t be scared to reply it comes straight to us before we “release” the question.
You can remove your name from your signature line if you want to be anonymous and then send the email to counselors at lists.onenet.net<mailto:counselors at lists.onenet.net>.
Again we, the Student Prep Team, is the moderator of this list serv, so we see your question or comment before we “release” it for others to see. If there is a question that we feel would cause some concern, we will answer your email privately.

Do not hesitate to reach out to us! We are here to help you!! 😊
Have a great day!
Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
https://www.okhighered.org/student-prep/