[Counselors] YAHL-Youth Action for Health Leadership

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Oct 28 12:43:57 CDT 2021

I am! We have joined this program this year. Our FCCLA student group is
taking it on. They give a good chunk of money to your participating student
organization if you complete certain tiers. Their expectations seem do-able
and not "too much" on the students. The activities are relevant to our
youth as well!