[Counselors] Head Lice Policy

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Jan 4 11:36:35 CST 2022

Our district policy prohibits any student from attending classes are
participating in school sponsored activities until a student is free of
head lice and nits.

Any student prohibited from attending school due to head lice shall present
certification from a health professional that the student is no longer
afflicted with head lice and may be subject to a check by school personnel.

On Tue, Jan 4, 2022 at 11:08 AM OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor
Discussion Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

> We are looking at changing our head lice policy. Would you mind sharing
> your head lice policy?
>
> What do you have in writing? Thanks in advance.
>
> --
>
> Sharla Sharp, NBCT
> Covington-Douglas Schools
>
> School Counselor
>
> School Psychometrist
> 400 East Maine Street
> Covington, OK 73730
> (580) 864-7452
>
> www.c- <http://www.cdwildcats.com/>d.k12.ok.us

*"Children are not an interruption of our work; they are the purpose." *
*Dee Monroe, M.Ed.*
Verdigris Jr High Counselor Grades 7-9
918 266-6333 ext 2115