[Counselors] Drop Out Form Request

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Mar 28 08:28:38 CDT 2023

Well, I guess it is a good thing that in the 9 years I've been a school counselor that I have never needed a dropout form. But I need one if anyone has a great form I can use as an example. Student is 16, so I am looking for one that would require a parent signature.

Thank you, guys, in advance! Thinking of you all as we push forward with the last quarter.

Sabrina Wood
Coordinator of Student Preparation for College Readiness
swood at osrhe.edu
665 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
www.okhighered.org/student-prep