[Counselors] PSAT/NMSQT Question?

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Oct 6 11:19:07 CDT 2023

Hello counselors,

I feel like I am losing my mind with the new digital PSAT tests. Has anyone figured out how to get setup for the new digital PSAT tests? On their Xcel Template we're supposed to fill out, it asks for the Testing AI Code, Attending AI Code, Season, School Student ID, District Student ID, and State Student ID. I know how to look up their School ID & State Testing ID #'s but what is the other stuff they are asking? Also, is our IT department supposed to download a PSAT kiosk or testing program on students Chromebooks for this test? I feel very lost. I hope it's not just me. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Best,

Madison McMurtrey
High School Counselor
Hilldale High School
(918) 683-3253 EXT:229
[cid:6ba92129-575c-4107-af78-5e19ea13bf29]
Important Notice: This message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to which it is addressed. This email may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error, you are hereby notified that we do not consent to any reading, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the transmitted information.