[Counselors] Vaping Responses #1

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Oct 11 10:27:31 CDT 2023

Does anyone know of a good speaker that could talk to our students on vaping? Thanks!

  *   We are doing an assembly on Monday with Robb Holla Live!  He is supposed to be a good motivational speaker. Here is his information:214-674-0722. jalexander at calvin.k12.ok.us<mailto:jalexander at calvin.k12.ok.us>
  *   We hired a substance abuse counselor from a local counseling agency. She comes once per week and educates our students on all substance abuse. She's
been great so far. We're happy to have her! Tina.jeffreys at soper.k12.ok.us<mailto:Tina.jeffreys at soper.k12.ok.us>

  *   Check with your local Police Department, the health department, or see if you have a county drug coalition. wnorton at latta.k12.ok.us<mailto:wnorton at latta.k12.ok.us>

Sabrina Wood
Coordinator of Student Preparation for College Readiness
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
swood at osrhe.edu<mailto:swood at osrhe.edu>
https://www.okhighered.org/student-prep/