[Counselors] PSAT/NMSQT Question Responses #2

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Oct 11 10:46:15 CDT 2023

I feel like I am losing my mind with the new digital PSAT tests. Has anyone figured out how to get setup for the new digital PSAT tests? On their Xcel Template we're supposed to fill out, it asks for the Testing AI Code, Attending AI Code, Season, School Student ID, District Student ID, and State Student ID. I know how to look up their School ID & State Testing ID #'s but what is the other stuff they are asking? Also, is our IT department supposed to download a PSAT kiosk or testing program on students Chromebooks for this test? I feel very lost. I hope it's not just me. Any help is greatly appreciated!

  *   I did this 2 weeks ago and it was a time consuming deal..but their help desk was actually very helpful.  Here are the categories I ended up using and my file was finally accepted. FYI,  you have to use their template, you cannot copy and paste it.
After submitting mine twice and it was rejected, I called them and found out several columns are optional!!
Test AI Code and Attending AI code are your 6 digit school code and they want you to put that same number twice in column A and B
First name
last name
Date of birth
Gender
Grade
Test (for PSAT you have to put PNM)  I have no idea why, but that is what they told me to put, LOL
Season is F
If you want to contact me, I'd be happy to help my email is dnorvell at frederickbombers.net<mailto:dnorvell at frederickbombers.net>

Sabrina Wood
Coordinator of Student Preparation for College Readiness
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
swood at osrhe.edu<mailto:swood at osrhe.edu>
https://www.okhighered.org/student-prep/