[Counselors] PSAT

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Sep 13 14:20:42 CDT 2023

Hello, all. Those that give the PSAT, can you tell me why/what are
some benefits? We have been giving it to top 5 juniors for several years as
a National Merit Scholarship qualifier but haven't had one qualify in a
very long time. The last 2 years we have not got any results back from
them; I have called, left messages, emailed, but no response. Just
wondering if anyone else has a similar experience...?

--
Hope McGuire
K-12 School Counselor