[Defaultprevention] Train the Trainer Workshop

Heid, Mary mheid at ocap.org
Mon Jun 3 10:39:11 CDT 2013

We still have a few spaces available.

[Ready Set Repay Blast]
May 30, 2013

Train the Trainer Workshop

Are you interested in offering in-person Entrance or Exit Counseling to your Direct Loan borrowers? Would anyone in your office like to receive training to boost their confidence when conducting in-person loan counseling? If so, the Oklahoma College Assistance Program (OCAP) is offering a free half-day Train the Trainer workshop (lunch provided) Thursday, June 20 from 1-3 p.m. for financial aid professionals. Using our in-person loan counseling templates, we'll cover Entrance and Exit Counseling regulatory requirements and effective presentation techniques.

Attendance is limited so we encourage you to register as soon as possible<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/OCAPLoanCounseling>.

If you have any questions about this training workshop, please contact Scott DeBoard at 405.234.4233 or sdeboard at ocap.org<mailto:sdeboard at ocap.org>.

We look forward to seeing you!

Mary Heid
Director for Default Prevention, Compliance & Training Services
Oklahoma College Assistance Program (OCAP)
P.O. Box 3000 | Oklahoma City, OK 73101-3000
mheid at ocap.org<mailto:mheid at ocap.org> | www.ReadySetRepay.org <http://www.ReadySetRepay.org>

[http://www.mailermailer.com/images/1x1transparent.gif]