[Defaultprevention] FW: Tip of the Week

Heid, Mary mheid at ocap.org
Wed Jun 19 09:37:27 CDT 2013

Mapping Your Future has updated their financial literacy counseling.  If you are looking to supplement your loan counseling with some financial literacy information this might be a good option for you.

[http://mappingyourfuture.org/images/TipOfWeekH1.gif]

[http://mappingyourfuture.org/images/TipOfWeekH2.gif]

Financial Literacy Counseling

Newsroom<http://mappingyourfuture.org/Newsroom/> • Contact Us<http://mappingyourfuture.org/Feedback/feedbackType.cfm> • Home<http://mappingyourfuture.org> • Donate<http://mappingyourfuture.org/about/donate.htm>

We recently updated our Financial Literacy counseling session and participants now receive an introduction to investing, including the importance of investing for retirement and some of the different investment options available.

The Financial Literacy counseling is presented in a 12-step guide that helps postsecondary students on the path to financial success and covers the core competencies recommended by the Financial Literacy and Education Commission.

These competencies include:

  *   Earning
  *   Spending
  *   Saving
  *   Borrowing
  *   Protecting

Contact Beth Ziehmer at (573) 796-3730 or feedback at mappingyourfuture.org<mailto:feedback at mappingyourfuture.org> for more information.

Support Mapping Your Future

[Donate Now]<http://www.mappingyourfuture.org/about/donate.htm>[GoodSearch]<http://www.goodsearch.com/>

Mapping Your Future®, Inc.
P.O. Box 5176, Round Rock, TX 78683-5176