[DSIG] DSIG Meeting Recap

cashe at tulsacc.edu cashe at tulsacc.edu
Fri May 4 14:38:00 CDT 2012

Thanks Nicole,

This is a very good summary.  I do have a few links to add to my part of
the meeting which I didn't share.

   Book about using virtual worlds for educational purposes:
         http://www.learningin3d.info/

   Open Workshop on Information Literacy at Scoop.it
         http://www.scoop.it/t/open-workshop-on-information-literacy

   Stylianos Mystakidis on SlideShare
         http://www.slideshare.net/stylianosm

   Jackie Gerstein on the Flipped Classroom
         http://bit.ly/mFbLxn
         http://bit.ly/sfUUbP (blog post about an example lesson)

   And one more link to an open textbook site:
         http://collegeopentextbooks.org/

It was a good meeting and I'm glad I got to hear Roy's presentation.

Casey Ashe
Supervisor, Metro LRC
Tulsa Community College
918.595.7285