[DSIG] OK-ACRL DSIG: Our next meeting is September 28th at 2:00

Nicole Sump-Crethar ansumpcre at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 13:26:40 CDT 2012

Hi Casey,

I was just about to remind everyone! It's in a Google Hangout. I'm going
to start it from my personal Google + page since it looks like our DSIG
G= page is still a little undiscovered. If you have any questions I will
be watching email.

Best,
Nicole
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/103318609149247649134/103318609149247649134/posts>