[DSIG] OK-ACRL DSIG: Our next meeting is September 28th at 2:00

cashe at tulsacc.edu cashe at tulsacc.edu
Fri Sep 28 10:54:03 CDT 2012

Nicole & everyone,

I hope the meeting is still on for today; the article looks interesting.  I
plan to be there!

Casey Ashe
Manager, Metro Campus Library
Tulsa Community College
918.595.7285

http://tulsacc.academia.edu/CaseyAshe/About

  From:       Nicole Sump-Crethar <ansumpcre at gmail.com>

  To:         Digital Services Interest Group <dsig at lists.onenet.net>

  Date:       09/13/2012 02:50 PM

  Subject:    [DSIG] OK-ACRL DSIG: Our next meeting is September 28th at 2:00

  Sent by:    dsig-bounces at lists.onenet.net

Hello Everyone,

We have another meeting coming up.  Just a reminder, I posted an article on
our website,
http://dsig.okacrl.org/2012/08/10/an-interesting-article-on-android/, that
might interest everyone. If you're interested I think it would be nice to
have a discussion on it. I know I promised a summary, but I don't have it
yet. I'll probably send it over the weekend.

Since I got the most responses endorsing Google+ as our group space I
decided to create an invitation to a Google Hangout for our next meeting.
Let me know if you have any questions about how to create a Google+
account, although it's not hard. And add me to your circles! :-)  If you
want to...

Oh yes, in case you haven't heard, there's a conference coming up and I
heard the keynote will be pretty good (visit OKACRL's page for more info).

Don't forget to come to our meeting on September 28th at 2:00. Let me know.

Best,
Nicole

ansumpcre at gmail.com
405-509-9290