[DSIG] OK-ACRL DSIG Meeting Tomorrow!

Nicole Sump-Crethar ansumpcre at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 16:31:09 CDT 2013

Hello Everyone,

This is a friendly reminder that we have a DSIG meeting tomorrow at 3:00
in a google hangout. To RSVP, and then later to join the hangout, visit
https://plus.google.com/u/0/103318609149247649134/posts

Please let me know if you have anything you'd like to discuss. Here are
some of the things I thought we could talk about:

 1. Upcoming opportunities to learn and present, unCOILed and iCon.
 2. Planning for an online workshop hosted by DSIG.
 3. Other ways we can connect to each other.
 4. Anything new or interesting we have found. (I have been exploring
    Google Keep and Evernote.)

I'm looking forward to meeting with all of you tomorrow!
Best,
Nicole

ansumpcre at gmail.com
405-509-9290