[DSIG] DSIG Meeting Recap

Nicole Sump-Crethar ansumpcre at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 15:41:12 CDT 2013

Hello All,

We had a lovely (and quick) meeting on Google today. I think it went
well. Hopefully everyone who wanted to join was able to, but please let
me know if you tried and couldn't get in. I want to make sure we are
including everyone who wants to be included.

If you like seeing people's smiling (and un-pixellated) faces, you're in
luck! Our next meeting will be in Tulsa on May 9th. We will have lunch
together at Yokozuna (http://www.yokozunatulsa.com/) at 11:30 and then
head over to OSU Tulsa at 1:00 for our meeting. I've attached a Google
Map with (I hope) correct locations and directions, http://goo.gl/7YpFh.
Please feel free to come to all or part of our get together that day.

In anticipation of our next meeting, would someone care to share what
they know about Windows 8? We have been getting some questions here from
students who have it. Unfortunately we don't. It would be wonderful to
have a volunteer who could talk a bit about their experience with it.
Let me know if you are interested in sharing.

See you all in May!
Best,
Nicole

ansumpcre at gmail.com