[DSIG] Meetings this fall for DSIG

Nicole Sump-Crethar ansumpcre at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 16:36:23 CDT 2013

Hello All,

It has been a little while since we met. I would like to have regular
meetings throughout the rest of the year once a month if everyone is game.
I made a form where we can put down our preferences. Please pick your
favorite.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1avMlWHxk8dltiJZaS4pSH-zqSOjHAsbRJ-viAjq1Cv0/viewform

 hope the start of school is going well for all of you. We got off to a
quick start with Welcome Week here at OSU. I'm sure it's no less busy where
all of you are. :-)

We will meet by Google Hangout. I attended a conference (iCon) and they had
a session about using Google Hangouts for live (and recorded) programming.
I still think we should have a webinar and I am more convinced than ever we
can use Google Hangouts to do it.

Other agenda items we could possibly talk about are OSU Tulsa's list of
mobile apps and the OU/OSU IR collaboration. If you think of others, please
let me know.

Take care!
Best,
Nicole