[DSIG] Meetings this fall for DSIG

Nicole Sump-Crethar ansumpcre at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 15:58:09 CDT 2013

Ok! We have our meeting schedule. Thanks for voting.

September 4th at 10:00 is our first meeting and that is coming up soon. I
will send out some more info the week before the meeting.

Following meetings for 2013 (all at 10:00):
October 2
November 6
December 4

Contact me if you think of anything we need to talk about. Take care!

Best,
Nicole

ansumpcre at gmail.com
Google voice: 405-509-9290