[DSIG] The March DSIG Meeting

Nicole Sump-Crethar ansumpcre at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 17:38:14 CST 2013

Hello All,

We had a wonderful DSIG meeting this afternoon. Thank you to all those
who were able to attend! The meeting notes are here,
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N_45cokHnBKWYmHO-l5gEhg7ajihY-7LDWaV2c2SQbM/edit?usp=sharing.
Take a look when you have time. There is a link to Adam Brennan's
presentation (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6FTodbs2QA) on Swivl
(http://www.swivl.com/) from today's meeting that is definitely worth
watching. Also, I am very excited to announce Tiffany Benson will be our
chair-elect and Casey Ashe will be our new webmaster! Please
congratulate them and volunteer to help them.

We will have another Google Hangout for our April meeting. Please take a
moment to fill in this poll, http://doodle.com/u86ddamskfur9696, and let
me know what times will work best for you. Please let me know if you
have any questions about how a Google Hangout works. I am far from being
an expert but I think we can learn it together.

We would love to meet face to face in May. I've tried to pick dates that
reflect the end of the spring semester but not the start of summer
sessions. We will meet in Tulsa. Please fill out our doodle poll,
http://doodle.com/rg55tfrq9t35hwuc, to help choose a date for that
meeting. I will probably send out a poll later to help decide what
location and time to meet. We will definitely have lunch!

Thanks again for all of your support. I'm really looking forward to our
next meeting.
Best,
Nicole

ansumpcre at gmail.com