[DSIG] DSIG: Reminder and new poll

Nicole Sump-Crethar ansumpcre at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 10:50:26 CDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

Please take a moment, if you haven't yet, to fill out our Doodle polls
for the April and May meetings.
April Meeting: http://doodle.com/u86ddamskfur9696
May Meeting: http://doodle.com/rg55tfrq9t35hwuc

Since we will be meeting in Tulsa in May I thought we could vote on
where we might like to eat before the meeting. http://poll.fm/4570y
Thanks to Robin Leech for help with the list!

As some of you may know, the Information Technology Roundtable of the
Oklahoma Library Association holds iCon every odd numbered year in
August. They are looking for proposals for this year's conference. If
you think you might like to present here is the link,
http://goo.gl/Rd0jE. It will be at Rose State College again this year on
August 1st and 2nd. Let me know if you have any questions.

Don't you just groan when you see this many links in an email? ;-) Let
me know if you have any questions or if you have anything you'd like to
discuss at the April meeting.

Best,
Nicole

ansumpcre at gmail.com