[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. April 3

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Apr 3 09:47:04 CDT 2006

Hi folks,

I hope you had a fantastic weekend in spite of losing that hour's
sleep.  The weather was really enjoyable.  Good for getting out and
doing all those things you'd been wanting to do while you were cooped up
all winter.  And that extra hour of daylight in the evenings now will
give you an even better opportunity.  My husband's already been
commenting that the grass is about to need mowing.  Somehow he didn't
sound too thrilled about this.

I'm happy to report that the 4H spaghetti dinner to benefit the Cancer
Relay for Life made almost $1200.00 yesterday.  Not too shabby, huh?  I
hope some of the rest of you are involved in groups that also sponsor
activities to benefit this worthy cause.

We have a great menu planned for you today:

       Turkey
       Stuffing
       Candied yams
       Pasta bar
       Baked potatoes

Our fast food is Burgers and Fries.

And for dessert we have German Chocolate Cake.

Come on over,

Rhoda  8-)