[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. April 4

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Apr 4 09:31:01 CDT 2006

Hi folks,

Boy, I can tell it's going to be a crazy day today.  There are about
half a million high school kids swarming all over campus for scholastic
contests.  Several of them came in for breakfast and directions as to
what the MIT building was, or BAK, or PRT and where they were.  This is
my first time to experience all this.  We've had to shuffle people
around so we can have extra help for Susie up in the Coffee Shop for
today to help with the crowd of kids coming in.  I'll get to be out in
the Cafeteria cashiering at lunch since Irene will be upstairs, so if
you come in to eat lunch you will actually get to see me today, rather
than just reading my menu.

I'm wearing my "April is Child Abuse Prevention Month" pin that I got at
the Public Library yesterday, to remind me not to beat my daughter who
is suffering from Jr. High brain damage.  I've been told by several
mothers that this too will pass.  Good grief, I hope so!   She forgets
everything, (homework, where her shoes are, etc.) and what she doesn't
forget she loses.  And some of it is mine!

Our menu for today includes:

             Chicken parmesan
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Broccoli and cheese sauce
             Corn
             Baby carrots
             Baked potato bar

And today we have a lunch special for $3.50 featuring:

             BBQ on a bun
             Fries
             Drink
             Dessert

Our desserts for today are Cherry, Peach and Apple Cobbler.  Put some
ice cream on top of that and you've got something really good.

Come on over,