[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Aug. 17 Cafeteria and Coffee Shop hours

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Aug 16 09:53:08 CDT 2006

Hi everyone,

Here's some information I thought I should pass along since we do have a
whole new crop of students who don't know the ropes yet, and it could
even be helpful to folks that have been here a while.

Cafeteria serving hours:     Breakfast     6:45 - 8:45
                                         Lunch        11:00 - 1:15
                                        Dinner          4:30 - 6:15

Cash meals are $4.50 each, however punch cards are available in the
Business Office, and I believe the price per meal is somewhat less with
these.

If you are a student with a scheduling conflict, where your classes run
right through lunchtime, you can come and clear it Novella Ballew, the
Cafeteria Manager, so that you can come and scan your card in the
Cafeteria and get a note to take upstairs to Susie, so you can get lunch
in the Coffee Shop when your schedule permits.  This has to be cleared
through Novella, though, so be sure and stop in and talk to her about it
first.  She will be glad to meet you.

Coffee Shop hours are:    Mon. - Fri.  7:45 - 3:20 with the grill
closing at 2:30 Mon. - Thurs.  On Fri. the grill will close at 1:30.

In case you don't know where it is, the Coffee Shop is upstairs in the
Student Union building, (same building as the Cafeteria).  It is behind
the big bank of windows you see in the front of the building at the top.
  Susie has a variety of fast food items, burgers, fries, sandwiches,
etc. and a variety of coffees and cappuccinos with several different
flavors of creamers and syrups to give your caffeine fix just the right
flavor.

Our menu for today in the Cafeteria includes:

          Fried chicken
          Pinto beans
          Cornbread
          Turnip greens
          Pasta bar
          Hot rolls

Our fast food today is PIZZA so hurry on in and get a slice.

And for dessert we have luscious cobbler.  Throw some ice cream on top
and dig in!