[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. May 16

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue May 16 09:55:28 CDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I guess the main thing on my mind today is that it is my daughter,
Destiny's, 13th birthday!  I can't believe she's that old already!
Susie, from the Coffee Shop, and I are about in the same boat.  Her
daughter, Sydney, turns 12 today, too.  Dougo announced their birthdays
on the radio this morning and said that they accept all forms of
currency, anything spendable.   It's hard to believe that in just five
short years she'll be considered grown.  Of course she'll still be my
baby, my one and only always.

Our menu for today includes:

          Meatloaf
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Winter blend vegetables
          Blackeye peas
          Sauerkraut and weiners
          Rice

Our fast food is Nachos and Cheese.

And for dessert it's the berries!   Blackberry Cobbler and Strawberry Cake.

See you later,