[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. May 17

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed May 17 10:05:38 CDT 2006

Hi folks,

I hope you're all having a great day.  It's supposed to get pretty warm
before the day is over with, I hear.  If you like the sun this would be
a good day for you to get out in it.  If you're like me however, you'll
go find a shady spot til it cools off, then come out and do stuff.
That's right, I can't take the heat and here I am in the kitchen!

Well, my daughter had a pretty nice 13th birthday yesterday I guess.  We
all survived it anyway.  Say a little prayer for us that we all survive
her teenage years intact.  It's scary out there in the world today.  It
seems like there's so much more bad stuff out there that is so much more
available and easier to get into than there was when I was a kid.  (Then
again, maybe I just didn't know what all was out there when I was a
kid.  I was pretty naive about a lot of it, and didn't get exposed to
nearly what I could've been exposed to, thankfully.)

Our menu for today includes:

       Spaghetti
       Crispy cubed potatoes
       Okra
        Sticky rice
        Enchiladas (smells really spicy)
        Spanish rice
        Refried beans
        Baked potatoes

And for dessert we have a variety of things:  Cinnamon rolls, Strawberry
Cake, Rocky Road Cookies, and Orange Cake.

Come on over,