[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Sept. 14

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Sep 14 09:58:12 CDT 2006

Hi folks,

Boy, if the cool weather keeps up in the evenings, I'll soon be able to
wear my cool bright orange Eastern hoodie I got a while back.  I figured
if I got a bright orange one, I could wear it out during the fall and
maybe some idiot wouldn't shoot me thinking I was a deer.  I'm sure I'd
outweigh a lot of the little ones they check in, but I'd really get
ticked at being shot at.  Especially if it was on our land where
everything is supposed to be safe!

Congratulations to Gwen McMillen in Human Resources.  Her daughter Angie
gave birth to a baby boy last week and Gwen is proud as she can be.  The
new addition is named Lariat Gage and weighed 8 lbs. 4 oz. so he's off
to a good start.

Our menu for today should get you in the mood for Thanksgiving:

            Turkey with stuffing
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Candied yams
             Winter blend vegetables
             Rice
             Green beans
             Pasta bar

Our fast food is a Deli selection with chips.

And for dessert we have Peach Cobbler and Chocolate Cake with Cream
Cheese Frosting and Chocolate Chips sprinkled on top.

Come on over,