[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Fri. Sept. 15

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Sep 15 09:45:57 CDT 2006

Hi folks,

I can't believe we're halfway through September!  Where does the time
go?  The high schools are already playing football, and Wilburton won
their first two games, in spite of everyone talking about their small
size.  I guess dynamite really does come in small packages.  I hope
their winning streak continues in the game tonight.  One thing's for
sure, it's a win-win situation if you go to the Spaghetti dinner that
the band is sponsoring before the game.  They're trying to raise money
to go to competitions and they always do well.

Our menu for today includes:

             Tenderized steak fingers
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Broccoli with cheese sauce
             Fried okra
             Rice
             Rolls

Our fast food is Pizza.

And for dessert have some refreshing Orange Cake.

Have a great, safe weekend,