[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. May 23

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed May 23 09:50:04 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I don't know exactly why, but I feel kind of like a kid waiting for the
last day of school with this long weekend coming up.  I don't even have
any plans, but am really looking forward to several days in a row of not
having to hear the alarm clock going off at 5:00 a.m., (and Sadie, our
chihuahua going off right afterward because she can't stand the sound of
the alarm clock either).  It sure makes the week seem like it's dragging
on forever.  Can this possibly be only Wednesday?   Unbelievable!

Our menu for today includes:

          Hamburger steak
          Chicken noodle soup
          Hot rolls

And for dessert try a piece of Cherry Cake with Cream Cheese Icing.  Yummy!

Have a great week, (and I hope it goes by quickly for you),