[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. May 24

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu May 24 10:24:17 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

Thought I'd better let everyone know that the Cafeteria will be closed
this evening, and at breakfast and lunch tomorrow (Fri.).  We will be
open for dinner tomorrow and open all day Saturday, then closed again
all day Sunday.  Any students staying on campus that intended to eat in
the Cafeteria during any of these closed times will need to stop by my
office before 3:00 today and pick up vouchers for any meals they will be
missing.  These vouchers can be taken to either Nixon's BBQ, Adelita's
or Breezes and used.  (Since Nixon's is closed on Sundays, he has made
arrangements with the Choctaw Travel Plaza to honor the vouchers on
Sundays.)  This is my first time using the voucher system and I hope we
can get everything going smoothly get everyone fed with as little
confusion as possible.  (I'm usually the one who gets the most confused
of all and I don't need that!)

  I hope a lot of you participated in the Casual Dress Day to benefit
the Relay for Life.  It's for a really good cause, with the money going
to help fight cancer.  And I think this sticker idea could really catch
on.  I need several different ones, myself.  Some days I need one that
says, "Everything else was dirty", or "This is all that fits".  Maybe
even one that says, "This is Oklahoma and this is how we dress."   Soon
we'll probably all need one that says, "It's summer time and it's too
hot to wear real clothes."   I'm not looking forward to that!

Our menu for today includes:

             Lasagna

Our fast food is Sloppy Joes and Chips.

And for dessert have a piece of Lemon Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting.
Delicious!

Have a really great long weekend,

Rhoda    :-)

P. S.  I forgot to mention that yesterday was Alan Moss's birthday.
He's trying to catch up with Danny and me in age, but I don't think it's
going to happen.

rw