[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Dec. 10

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Dec 10 10:06:48 CST 2008

Hi folks,

Brrrr!  It feels like a good hot chocolate day today, but at least we
didn't get snowed on, even though it hasn't even reached as high as
freezing yet!

I hope all those who attended enjoyed the Employee Potluck Christmas
Luncheon yesterday.  I know I did.  Many thanks to all of you who
attended and brought goodies to share, and all those who helped in any
way with this special event.   It takes teamwork to pull something like
this off, and we are fortunate to have some great team players here at
Eastern who are willing to pitch in and do whatever needs done.

A come and go retirement party will be held today from 2:00 to 4:00 in
the President's Dining Room for Blaine Villines, head of campus
security.  I know he's had his hands full keeping this campus safe for
us and he deserves a good long stress-free rest.  Best of luck, Blaine.
We'll miss you.

Our menu for today includes:
             Chicken strips
             California blend vegetables
             Baked potato bar
             Chili cheese fries
             Hot rolls

And for dessert have some Bread Pudding or some Yellow Cake with
Chocolate Frosting.

Keep warm and have a great day,