[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Dec. 11

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Dec 11 10:14:38 CST 2008

Hi folks,

Boy, it's sure started out to be another hot chocolate day, with frost
on the windshields and everything else, but they say it should warm up
to the 50's before the day is over and continue warming on into the
weekend.  Let's don't even discuss what's supposed to hit us next Monday
and Tuesday, okay?  We'll just live in the moment and enjoy it while
we've got it.

Be sure and get down to the Bookstore and make a purchase to get your
name in the drawing for the prizes to be given away tomorrow.  They'll
be serving free punch and cookies then too, to get everyone in the
Christmas mood,  so get in there and visit with the little "Bookstore
elves".  (See if they'll do their elf dance for you).

Don't forget tomorrow there will be an appreciation party for former
Sullivan Hall Administrative Assistant Pat Turner at 11:30 in Sullivan
101.  Go by and share some cake and finger foods, along with good
memories with Pat.  She's a real sweetheart and we hated to lose her but
I hope she's enjoying herself and especially taking care of her health.

There will also be a retirement party for longtime Business Office
worker Marolyn Fazekas tomorrow from 12:00 to 2:00 in the President's
Dining Room, so be sure and get by to wish Marolyn all the best in her
life of leisure.

Our menu for today includes:
             Pork chops
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Pinto beans
             Greens
             Okra
             Corn bread rolls
             Macaroni and cheese with little smokies
             Indian tacos

And for dessert have a piece of luscious Lemon Cake.