[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday Oct. 2

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Oct 2 10:10:10 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

I don't know if the frost was on the pumpkin this morning, but our
custodian, Charlie Lyons, said it was definitely on the roof over here!
(I think sometimes it's in my office, too!  Most of the time I'd like to
donate some poor needy soul part of the air conditioning that gets
pumped in here.  I'm almost looking forward to hot flashes!)

Today's your last chance to see The Princess and the Pea performed here
at Eastern.  There will be one performance at 10:00 and an evening
performance at 7:00 today, so take an hour or so to come and see this
wonderful performance.

The Horticulture Sale is down on Main Street by the Pitstop today.  I
hope they don't get frosted on!  But I believe the plants they are
offering, (if not the student workers) are cold tolerant.  I know the
flowering kale and pansies are.  (Don't know why they call someone who's
wimpy a "pansy".  Those cute little flowers can take the cold better
than I can!)

Don't forget if you're in McAlester this weekend to stop by PetSense and
find a new pet to love.  Our PAWS group, (along with several other
groups), will be up there both days rather than in Roy's parking lot
this weekend.  (It's a good thing too, since this is the weekend of his
big anniversary sale and we'd probably be run over as crazy busy as it
gets there for this sale!)

Our menu for today includes:
             Chicken enchiladas
             Refried beans
             Spanish rice
             Green beans
             Fish sandwich
             French fries

And for dessert have a helping of wonderful Banana Pudding.

Have a great weekend,