[Eoscstudents] [Fwd: Our visit]

Sally Davis sdavis at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 5 08:54:40 CDT 2009

-------- Original Message --------

The Northeastern State University Recruitment Road Show will at the
Eastern Oklahoma State College campus on Wednesday, October 7, 2009.  We
will be set up at the Clock Tower between 11 am and 1 pm.  Several NSU
representatives will be available to answer transfer questions and
provide academic and scholarship information to your graduating
students.  Please stop by for free food and drink and introduce yourself
to our representatives.  See you on Wednesday!!!