[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Oct. 5

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 5 09:41:57 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

I hope you had a great weekend too.  Mine was quite enjoyable.  The
weather was much better on Saturday, and I got a lot of running around
done locally, but Sunday I went with some of our PAWS members to
PetSense in McAlester for their Adoption Event and had a great time
visiting with both our members and other pet lovers and hearing their
stories of pets they had rescued and loved dearly.  Since we were
indoors for this day, the weather didn't bother us too much.

Chances of rain and scattered thunderstorms are predicted for the next
several days, so be prepared for that.  It's getting to be that time of
year, I guess.  While I was driving the other day, I drove through fall
leaves coming down like snowflakes as the breeze picked up and caught
them, sending them scattering across the highway.

We have a great menu for you today featuring:
          Chicken a la King on a biscuit
          Monterrey blend vegetables
          Baked potatoes
          Chili dogs
          Chili cheese nachos

And for dessert have a hunk of yummy Chocolate Cake.

Have a great Monday,