[Eoscstudents] Citations

Jason Shull jshull at eosc.edu
Tue Oct 6 18:39:20 CDT 2009

    I just wanted to let everyone know that there will be no more warnings given for failure to stop at stop signs or driving the wrong way on a one-way street.  There have been several warnings issued for these.  The warnings were issued instead of citations only because we had so many new people who may not have known where all the signs and roads were.  Everyone has had plenty of time to learn where the stop signs and one-way streets are.  Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and please drive safely.

EOSC
Asst. Chief of Campus Police
Jason Shull