[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Oct. 12

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 12 09:26:05 CDT 2009

Happy Columbus Day everyone,

Well, another weekend has come and in a blink!  At least we're scheduled
for a short week this week, with Fall Break coming up this Thursday and
Friday.   My daughter informs me that Wilburton school will be out
Wednesday also, (but she just wants to brag).

I saw lightning and heard some rain last night, but even though we've
still got plenty of clouds, they don't seem to be ready to produce any
more rain, thank goodness.  I'm about ready to start working on an ark!

Our menu for today includes:
             Chicken and noodles
             California blend vegetables
             Chili cheese dogs
             Chili cheese nachos
             Baked potatoes
             Hot rolls

And for dessert, have some Cherry Chocolate Chip Cake.

Have a great week,