[Eoscstudents] Last week to sign up for Grant Aid Scholarship

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 26 12:21:10 CDT 2009

Friday is the deadline for signing up for the Student Support Services
Grant Aid Scholarship.  This semester's total for distribution is $26,000!

Right now I only have 2 or 3 who have signed up, so  if you would like
to sign-up (even if you are not sure your are eligible,) contact me at
918-465-1823 or come by my office at Johnston Hall, room 115, or you
could e-mail me at slovett at eosc.edu. McAlester students can find me in
the reception area of the Wanda Bass Building at 4:00 tomorrow, Oct 27.
I will have a SSS sign on the table so you can spot me. If you want to
be considered, you must sign up!

Thank you,
Sue Lovett, Director
Student Support Services