[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. April 14

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Apr 14 10:23:47 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

It's another gorgeous day outside, but there are chances of rain
developing toward the end of the week when the Green Frog Festival is
scheduled, and while frogs don't mind rain, festival goers are generally
not that fond of it.  Let's hope it holds off on that, at least during
the peak hours of the festival.

We got a call earlier from Craig Price, assistant coach of our baseball
team for more sack lunches for tomorrow.  They're travelling again, and
from what I can make out from the numbers I've seen, they seem to be
doing well this season.  Way to go, guys!  Keep it up!

It's April 14th already, time's running out, so don't forget to mail in
your tax returns if you haven't already.  The government takes that sort
of thing pretty seriously.  And while you're at it, mail in your Census
form if you're still procrastinating on that too.   If you have
questions about it, you can ask Malissa Evans, who will be set up in our
Student Center lobby from Mon. - Fri. for another few days.   Check her
table for her schedule if she's not there when you come over.

Our menu for today includes:
             Pork loin
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Brussells sprouts
             Baby carrots
             Hot rolls

And for dessert, have a piece of yummy Poke Cake.