[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Aug. 4

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Aug 4 11:10:04 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

Sorry to be so late sending out the menu today.  I was upstairs
attending the part of the Faculty Conference that was for Faculty and
Staff and included the President's state of the college talk.  I kept
thinking I should leave, but then he'd start on another subject I wanted
to hear about, and then when he got to "Good Stuff" I knew I wanted to
hear that so I overstayed my time, but was glad to hear what he had to
say, at least up to the point when I had to leave.   What was said after
that I don't know.  I hope it was more good stuff.
Don't forget this weekend is "Tax Free" weekend on clothing items in our
Bookstore, so if you know students who need to get some Eastern wear to
sport around campus, this would be the time for them to do it.

I was excited to hear that the Mountaineer Radio show with Dougo will be
broadcasting from the Cafeteria in our new Student Center Monday morning
from 8:00 to 11:00 a.m.  This will be Orientation day on campus when our
new students show up and get all their paperwork finished up, their
schedules figured out, and their multitude of questions answered by our
friendly Eastern staff.

Our menu for today includes:
            Chicken fried steak
            Macaroni and cheese with little smokies
And for dessert, have a scrumptious piece of Cheesecake.

Have a great day at Eastern,