[Eoscstudents] ATTENTION: ALL SSS PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Thu Aug 4 14:27:25 CDT 2011

Next week, August 8-August 12th, Student Support Services staff will be
available in the SSS offices at Johnston Hall for you to complete your
required workshops.  These workshops will take you approximately 30 to
45 minutes to complete and must be done in the computer lab.

If you cannot come during that week, you MUST call one of the counselors
at 918.465.1822 (June Haynes) or 918.465.1860 (Kathy Howe) to make
arrangements to complete the workshops.

You will NOT receive any of the books you requested or be eligible for
Grant Aid until you have completed the workshops.

If you have any questions, please contact me, Sue Lovett, Director for
EOSC SSS Program, at 918.465.1823, or e-mail me at slovett at eosc.edu.

McAlester students will be given an opportunity later in the semester to
complete the workshops at the McAlester Campus if you do not want to
travel to Wilburton.  Please call me at the phone number above to make
arrangements.

Thank you,
Sue Lovett, Director
Student Support Services