[Eoscstudents] Menus for Mon. March 12 to Fri. March 16

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Mar 12 10:09:10 CDT 2012

Hi folks,

I hope everyone remembered to adjust their clocks for Daylight Savings
Time this weekend.  It's a good thing cell phones do that on their own,
or my husband would've been late to work yesterday morning!  We had a
lot going on Saturday and didn't even give it a thought.

We've only got one week left before Spring Break and I'm sure we're all
ready for that!  I know I am.  I'm hoping for really good weather for
it, too.

We finally had word on Mildred, who's been in ICU in St. Edward's for
almost a week fighting respiratory problems.  She's been moved into a
regular room and is making progress.  She'll probably have to be there
for a few more days as she regains her strength, so we probably won't
see her back on campus until after Spring Break, which will give her a
couple of weeks to recuperate and get her strength back.

There will be a Staff Council meeting this Tues. at 2:00 if you're
interested in attending.

This Thursday there will be an awesome concert  7:00 in Mitchell
Auditorium, by Patrick Moore's EOSC music students and band, with a
special guest band from McAlester schools also performing.  The concert
will have something for everyone, some country, some rock, and a special
segment of famous movie theme songs which are guaranteed to bring back
memories of some of our favorite movies.

Congratulations to Coach Scott Edgar and our Mountaineer Men's
Basketball Team who have earned the title of Region II Champs!  Way to
go, guys!  Keep up the good work!

I accidentally left a birthday off the list for last week, but I bet
Biology instructor, Pat Ratliff had a great day last Saturday in spite
of my booboo.  And Gear Up's Peery Lee, (husband of Theatre Director,
Melissa Lee), will be celebrating his this Saturday, on St. Patrick's Day.

Menus for this week include:

Monday:        Roast beefmpotatoes and gravy, blackeyed peas, Antigua
blend vegetables, hot rolls, chocolate cake.

Tuesday:        Pork loin, scalloped potatoes, green beans, corn on the
cob, broccoli, hot rolls, assorted pies.

Wednesday:    Baked chicken breast, mashed potatoes and gravy, navy
beans, brussels sprouts, corn, cornbread, hot rolls, bread pudding.

Thursday:        Beef tips over rice, baked potatoes, California blend
vegetables, wild rice, green beans, hot rolls, cobbler.

Friday:            Fish on a bun or chicken crispitos, French fries,
pinto beans, mixed veggies, cornbread.

Have a great week!  Come eat with us, we appreciate your business!