[Eoscstudents] Menus for Tues. Oct. 23 thru Fri. Oct. 26

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Oct 23 09:22:04 CDT 2012

 Hi Folks,

Sorry about not getting a menu out yesterday.  I was at home with a cold, and Mildred's computer wouldn't cooperate with her.  I think we've got it straightened out now, though, but hope I won't have to be off sick anymore.

All employees need to go visit with the insurance folks in the Ballroom sometime this week, to add, drop or make whatever changes you may need to make on your insurance, or just to let them know you don't need any changes made.  Check the email Janice Forwoodson sent out or check with your supervisor to find out when the various representatives will be available, but make sure and go this week sometime so you don't lose any benefits.

Very Happy Birthday wishes go out to two wonderful ladies on campus this week.  Today, Janice Forwoodson of our Human Resources office, celebrates her big day, and tomorrow, Sue Lovett of Student Support Services celebrates hers.  Be sure and wish these two sweet ladies the very best day ever!

There will be a PAWS meeting at the Public Library this Thursday evening at 6:00, so all you animal lovers should plan to attend.  We can always use more help!

Lunch Menus for the rest of the week are as follows:

Tuesday:  Pork loin, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, corn, hot rolls, assorted pies.

Wednesday:  Lasagna, steamed red potatoes, vegetable blend, brussels sprouts, baby carrots, hot rolls, apple cobbler.

Thursday:  King Ranch chicken, pinto beans, fried okra, hot rolls or cornbread, chocolate delight.

Friday:  Oven beef stew, English peas, Normandy vegetables, hot rolls, chili dogs and fries, two handed cookies.

And for Dinner:

Tuesday:  Pasta and pizza bar, chicken alfredo, bow tie pasta with sausage, rotel macaroni, supreme or pepperoni pizza, garlic bread, ice cream with toppings.

Wednedsay:  Shepherd's pie, or deli sandwiches with chips, winter blend vegetables, baked potato bar, ice cream with toppings.

Thursday:  Fish or chicken on a bun with potato wedges, corn on the cob, macaroni and cheese, ice cream with toppings.

Friday:  Cyber Cafe selections.

Have a great week at Eastern!
Rhoda