[Eoscstudents] PTK's Toys for Tots Christmas campaign 2015

Brenda Kennedy bkennedy at eosc.edu
Fri Nov 20 16:53:53 CST 2015

 Eastern's PTK Toys for Tots Christmas campaign 2015

It is time once again to embark on a great community service for our
college. When we return from the Thanksgiving Break we will officially kick
off this event.

 A target age for children will be ages 10 and younger.

This is a completely volunteer community service event.

How do you participate?:  Bring a new approximate $5 unwrapped gift.  Some
of you may have an opportunity during the break for some shopping deals
going on with black Friday.

When does this need to be completed? : We will need these no later than Dec
4 last day of classes. We will be doing the annual Christmas wrapping party
on Monday December 7th beginning at noon with food and festive music.  We
will have toys, wrapped,  bundled and ready for distribution beginning
Tuesday morning.

If you know of a fellow student who may have small children and can identify
them as someone who may need a helping hand during this time, please have
them to contact me.  We have never faltered in supplying all Eastern
families and I have great expectations that will be the same this time as
well.

We are only targeting children ages 10 and younger. We will be offering
gender and age appropriate toys.  We only need the ages and gender of
children for a family if you have someone you would like to add to the list.

The Christmas wrapping party is open to anyone who would like to volunteer
some of your time to wrap gifts. It will be on Wilburton's campus,  Monday,
Dec 7th at noon in Mitchell 119.  There will be food, drinks and desserts
for any who wish to come and help with the Wrapping party!

Some Instructors are offering bonus points for participation, so please ask.

Mrs. Kennedy

Brenda Kennedy

CIS Department Chair/Instructor

PTK Advisor